Make your next cheap holiday to Lanzarote memorable by enjoying its many exciting tourist destinations. Many holiday goers enjoy visiting Lanzarote’s beaches, which includes over 200 km of coastline. Lanzarote is the easternmost island of the Canary Islands. It is the fourth largest island in the Canary Islands as well. The island of Lanzarote includes the Famara mountain range in the north and the Ajaches mountain range in the south. The island close to the “Tunnel of Atlantis”, which is the largest submerged volcanic tunnel in the world.
Points of Interest for Cheap Holidays to Lanzarote:
- Water Sports – Popular water sport activities tourist enjoy while on holiday in Lanzarote are snorkeling, scuba diving, surfing, windsurfing, parasailing, and canoeing. If being in the water isn’t your ideal holiday activity, enjoy a nice day relaxing at one of Lanzarote many beaches.
- Theme Parks – Located on the island of Lanzarote are several theme parks. The more popular ones among tourist are the water park near Puerto del Carmen, the zoo park in Guinate Park, and the Rancho Texas, which is a wild west themed animal park.
- Timanfaya National Park – The Timanfaya National Park covers nearly a quarter of Lanzarote and is located in the southwestern portion of the island. The Timanfaya National Park is known for its volcanic landscape. The volcanic activities are still ongoing. A popular tourist attractions at the Timanfaya National Park is to pour water on the ground to produce a geyser of steam, which is permitted in certain areas of the national park.
- Whales and Dolphins Museum – The Whales and Dolphins Museum is a family friendly holiday attraction on the island. The museum explores the evolution of whales and dolphins, which are live in the water around the island. Outside the Whales and Dolphins Museum is a large whale skeleton. The museum is located in the Puerto Calero’s attractive marina space.
- Submarine rides – An extremely popular holiday activity on Lanzarote is taking a ride in the submarine that travels between the ports of Puerto del Carmen and Puerto Calero.
Lanzarote has many things to offer for a wonderful holiday, from its gorgeous beaches to its volcanic landscape. Many tourist enjoy the many water sports activities as well as the fun submarine ride. You will not be disappointed when you book your next cheap holiday to Lanzarote.